Can you befriend me?

I fell sick today. I think I couldn't even walk to the bathroom properly because when I woke up my room was in chaos. But I guess I had a nice dream although my headache was almost killing me.

**************************************************************************

When I thought we couldn't be friends, and then I just lost some hope on you, you lit up hope to me again.

Because you said Goodbye to me today, for the very first time.

In the wards today I was talking to you sometimes, and I realized I did not have butterflies in my guts anymore. I guess I have learned to overcome the ridiculous anxiety that would arise seeing you.

In the afternoon in the conference room I started to feel weak and sick. I thought you would never be noticing me anymore so I did what I should, trying to show as little awareness of your presence as possible. But I realized we would always leave a session almost together. But then I would always be after you. And when I thought you could have left school already, I would see you still outside the class. I thought maybe you were packing your stuff.

Today when I was about to leave with my friends, I was walking behind you and your friends. I wondered if you walked very slowly so that I could catch up and see you again. But I don't know. I think most probably I was thinking too much and that what I imagined is not true. You turned and smile. My heart never raced anymore. But I felt an overwhelming excitedness filling my blood.

And when I got home even though I became worse and felt so nauseous because of having fever, I still had a smile on my face, together with my body we fought and now I became much better.

I hope that we become friends. And that I would talk to you more and maybe you would talk to me more too.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When You Are Mad

I'm too fat to look good now I need to shed some weight