I don't know why when I start to think about you, you keep on appearing in my mind.
Against all odds
Never have I ever held so much of tear for so long a time. Tzu Chi is not entirely new to me but I've not had a good chance to learn about this organisation until recently. Here I'm grateful to my friend Lee who brought me in to a Tzu Chi conference in KL. Today is day 2 and I'm so surprised I've completely let myself immersed in the atmosphere to such an extent that I'm almost always moved by the stories I heard in the conference. People become touched when they hear inspiring stories; I was inspired by some stories yesterday but I never wanted to tear up. Today was totally beyond it. I realised I was holding back my tears all the time. This was to my surprise because I never think that I'm a person who'd be easily moved or touched. I do not tear up easily. I tried to think through the many things that I learnt in the past 48 hours and I've had a lot of realisations. I've realised now that there are so many things that I could do to help the needy...
Comments
Post a Comment