2nd week of GI

One week has passed since the new system of GI began.
I promised to work harder but things somehow did not work out the way I wished.
But I did make an effort to change my lifestyle.
I go for swimming every morning before going for class. And hopefully I would become healthier and fitter.
Classes start at 1.30pm everyday after lunch so I would not eat with my friends like I'd usually do in the last semesters. I could not adapt to the new time-table yet. I had problems adapting to a new routine in which I would have to do most of the things on my own. I spoke less than I usually would because I prefer studying at home but not at campus, hence I do not see any of my mates after class.
I do not like this very much. But I am tired of asking friends out for lunch or dinner. Because I always end up eating alone. I think this should not be a big deal because eventually I would get used to it.

But I pay much attention to the progress of my studies.
I must focus more.
I tend to get distracted too easily.
Facebook and Instagram. They make no reasons for any priority. But it has become a habit of scrolling the posts and pictures, which serves no meaning at all. I do not like this.
I do not like it when I am not doing what I really enjoy, which is learning about medicine and things that I should know.
I am very clear that this is a long semester which consists of 4 systems but with only one week of study break before the exams. I cannot afford to fail. I should proceed to the next semester with flying colours instead of hoping for a pass only.
Procrastination is a crime in medical school.
I shall always bear in mind that I must observe my thoughts every now and then. Do what I plan, and fulfil my wishes and promises.

Please. Focus!
ALL THE BEST



WITH LOVE,
YM CHAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When You Are Mad

I'm too fat to look good now I need to shed some weight